Saturday, February 20, 2010

Platapuss Pls Answer My Resident Evil 4 Question?

Pls answer my resident evil 4 question? - platapuss

I have weapons, pistol, rifle scope and a shotgun. No updates

u know that the gun is small and I want to change to a TMP or if u suggest something. But Im afraid I have not shot the SUT ammunition Weapons thats still there. I just finished the boss platapuss what weapons I should have? and updates? and my resident evil with the boss at any time or you can press b and you will be met in U platapuss Buti was just a video and strength onyoutube take to do? But the response from the real issue before pls

7 comments:

  1. Well, you have the right to punish? Weapons operator Lo is a thing of the lateral play blue medallions project?

    Normally the first pistol, and the Punisher Red9 sell and buy, because he says Beat Platipus (I assume you mean the lake)

    The Red9 is a powerful weapon - a very nice option.
    And in any case, buy the TMP, the need to El Gigante and Mendez.

    Furthermore, you do not have the option of the weapon, it could also sell.
    Definetely and expansion of the power of the weapon at least once. The same with Red9 and TMP.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, the game is over and the weapons in a tmp, a shotgun and a rifle + West automobiles that exceed in the game. I prefer to keep the gun, the Blacktail later in the game, but the ammunition I had the same concerns. But then I thought if I bought a pistol, appeared on her arms ammunition. Witch means more bullets found tmp then before the gun. So basically, the ammunition is fine as long as you with a long knife through the castle that is the ammunition needed later
    Ammunition save and wait until the black line that goes
    PS. Good luck

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like weapons. Lol.

    In any case, I have not played Resident Evil 4 at a time, so I do not know that have the boss. But I'm also obsessed with the economy of ammunition, so it really would be the weapon that the game always gives you something. Once again, as the game progresses, found other munitions are becoming more common, so I think I should go with a TMP or something.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hmmm, if I were you, I would be the gun because he shot and he is right can be hard to find ammunition to keep tmp, and if you do, you can take a few seconds, the firing rate to decrease rapidly. Shotgun use only in emergencies .... platapuss btw what's the boss? I have the game for the Wii and love, but .... I do not remember a boss .... platypuss

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry, I have not played Resident Evil 4 for a year.
    Check out these models to pass through in the bottom of this page.

    ReplyDelete
  6. platapuss? What?

    EDIT: Oh, you monster fish ... It may or gold? If my weapon when the weapon in tmp ... 1 u dont really need bcuz and 2 PGT U need to take only gold and improved ammunition in its TMP ur worth it ...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Destroy the blue medallions and get the punisher for free =). Then sell firearms.

    ReplyDelete