Friday, February 5, 2010

Protein Shakes Basketball Protein Shakes For Breakfast?

Protein shakes for breakfast? - protein shakes basketball

Proetin I do like to drink smoothies for breakfast. The reason is because I always for a full-time and are healthier for you. Now I've read so much excerise without protein shakes, they are too thick and greasy. Ideally I'd like to slim down more than 5 pounds. I also have the first gym, but it's not really excerise. It's just a game of basketball or baseball. So my question is can I drink protein shakes and not big and fat, with the amount of excerise is a rule?

1 comment:

  1. Weight gain occurs when you consume more calories than you burn. How many calories are consumed their smoothies and the amount of calories before lunch? Is that a similar number? If you are then you should not shake the weight gain due to change in the.

    However if you consume more calories at breakfast, without any compensation increase for the reduction of calories during the day or their physical activity, weight is gained over time.

    ReplyDelete