What causes sudden swelling in ankles knees wrists and fingers during pregnancy? - swollen knee pregnancy
This is my pregnancy, I have 5 never had any swelling to go my normal turn, seal with any of my pregnancy, until today, I am now 29 weeks and were in the city not march more than usual, but I started aching legs and I knew , was all swollen around the ankles and wrists, knees and hands, too, is normal?
Monday, February 1, 2010
Swollen Knee Pregnancy What Causes Sudden Swelling In Ankles Knees Wrists And Fingers During Pregnancy?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(43)
-
▼
February
(13)
- 4 Mm Polyp In Gallbladder Advice Re Gallbladder Po...
- Pokemon Dawn In Swimwear Can You Be Dawn In Pokemo...
- How To Quickly Get Rid Of Throat Ulcers How To Get...
- Stomach Virus Raleigh How Long Should A Stomach Vi...
- Platapuss Pls Answer My Resident Evil 4 Question?
- Tell Me About Bursitus Is The Liver Cleanse Effect...
- Broiler Pan Purpose The Oven In My Apartment Came ...
- Cuisinart Philippines Distributor Does Anyone Know...
- Diffrent Type Of Porch What Is The Diffrence Betwe...
- Protein Shakes Basketball Protein Shakes For Break...
- Supermodel Gets A Wedgie I'm A Future Supermodel B...
- Girls Tight Spandex Do You (girls) Sleep With Your...
- Swollen Knee Pregnancy What Causes Sudden Swelling...
-
▼
February
(13)
No comments:
Post a Comment